Join Our Team
Want To Build And Be Apart Of A Beauty Brand Like No Other?
We are currently accepting applications for several internship positions you can find detailed descriptions below.
For other inquiries email: email@example.com
Social Media Coodinator
The overall purpose as the social media coordinator is to lead FHC’s social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement. This involves managing FHC’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin with daily posts and content
- Plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite and Asana etc. to manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote our company and brand
- Write engaging blog posts and articles that are presented with media content
- Create engaging multimedia communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google analytics
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within our company
- Be able to communicate and work with the public relations coordinator and marketing manager
The main purpose of this roll is to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You will be a creative and quantitative thinker. And should be familiar with various products marketing techniques such as producing quality content for Instagram and Facebook.
- In this role, you will report to the Social Media Coordinator and Public Relations Department.
- FHC currently has 5 brand ambassadors who promote the brand and help generate online sales. They currently play a vital role with testing new product releases and marketing.
Creative DirectorCreative Directors are responsible for connecting creative leads with companies. As part of the job, close collaborations with designers, copywriters, sales personnel and the marketing team is required to produce creative content for the products and services being sold. Charged with heading advertising strategies. Initiate and design complex and simple marketing plans based on client specifications